8.06.2009

Things to look forward to in August!

  • REAL Salt Lake vs. Seattle Sounders at Rio Tinto on Aug 8th (It will be hard for me to choose who to cheer for but, since I have the jersey and everything, I think will stick with REAL)
  • Celebration of our anniversary on Aug 8th
  • Williams 10th birthday on Aug 8th
  • Our 2 year anniversary on Aug 11th
  • Yellowstone vacation Aug 12th - Aug 16th
  • My Birthday on the 19th (Lets just say it will be my 23rd)
  • BYU vs. OK at the new Dallas Cowboys Stadium September 4th - September 6th (I know this is not really in August but we will for sure be looking forward to it this whole month)
Hope everyone is having a wonderful summer! Only a couple more months of this horrible heat and we will be into wonderful Fall weather. Cant wait!

No comments: