8.06.2009

Phone Conversation

When I answered the phone this morning, the phone call went as follows:


Me: "Craig Ainge's office, this is Mika."

Caller: "Hi, I am looking for Phil, is this his house."

Me: "Nope, I am sorry Sir, this is a business."

Caller: "Ohhhh..???"

Me: "This is the office of Craig Ainge CPA."

Caller: "Oh, ok, I guess I have the wrong number."

Me: "Well you have a good day anyway Sir."

Caller: "You're welcome."


You're welcome! What should I be welcome for??? For you wasting my time by calling the wrong number? Just thought it was pretty silly!

And on another point, You're Welcome, who came up with that saying??? Where am I welcome? I have never really thought about it before but it really doesn't make sense! Am I missing something? Probably, I will probably look like an idiot when someone reads this... if so, please tell me!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Too funny! One day we need to go to WA with you! I have never been there :(