8.19.2009

Birthday Dinner!

Tonight we will be dining here


Why, you may ask?

Because they are so very kind and let you have one free meal for your birthday.

And, because, by some weird coincidence, I got an email from them today letting me know that they are now serving American Bison. No, I will probably not eat it, but I like to think that they knew it was my birthday and sent the email out today just to let me know they were thinking of me.

I have promised myself that I will only go to the salad bar once and only have one bite of each of my favorite meats. I hate leaving there feeling so overwhelmingly full.
(If you have been there, you know what I mean)


5 comments:

Rebecca Parker said...

Sorry this is belated, but hope you had a happy b-day! you know if mitch or your dad went out with you there, he would've tried the bison:) yeah, i know what ya mean about eating and eating and eating @ rodizios-sp? but t'is fun while it lasts & great way to celebrate:) you're worth it!!

sarah said...

I feel like the biggest nerd. You e-mailed me on your birthday and I still forgot. I'm so sorry. I hope it was wonderful. Happy Be-lated Birthday!

Heather said...

Happy B-lated Birthday! Spence will be jeaoulous you went there, he loves that Brazilian food.

Barbaloot said...

That is easily my favorite restaurant. I make no promises of control when I eat there---it's all about gluttony:)

Rebecca Parker said...

Enough 'bout your b-day...I wanna see pics of your trip to witness the Cougs' victory vs Sooners in new TX stadium?! Lucky girl!!