5.22.2009

Miss BriAnna

Let me just start out by saying that I have one of the most amazing friends in the whole world. She is a wonderful mother, wife, piano teacher, designer, chief, seamstress and everything else I aspire to be. She has been such a great friend to me over the years. We meet almost 5 years ago (wow) when we both worked at BYU Independent Study and I was so very lucky to have her as one of my class buddies in all of our design courses.

During my last semester at BYU, I had to take a picture of the Mt. Timpanogos Temple for one of my major classes. I will be the first to admit that the picture I took was nothing special and far from exciting. Well, a little while ago, BriAnna called and ask if she could borrow the picture to use as a gift for a bridal shower. She took the very bland picture and turned it into this...

So Beautiful!

I love you Bri and I am so very grateful for your friendship!

If you would like to see more of the amazing things she has done, visit her blog here.

UPDATE: I just realized that I left someone out. Kristopher (BriAnna's husband) is also EXTREMELY talented. Check out at his blog here to see some of the AMAZING furniture he has made.

2 comments:

BriAnna Jenkins said...

Mika you are way too nice. I try my best and usually end up crossing my fingers that things turn out, ha ha. Your picture was already so pretty it was PERFECT for what I needed. Thank you so much!!

Lana Black said...

I looked at your friends furniture and it is beatiful. Does he have a website or sell to other states?