5.22.2009

Almost here!

10 things we are looking forward to in the next little while...
  1. The three day weekend
  2. Date night tonight which includes Wingers and the new Terminator movie
  3. Teaching Sharing Time in Primary on Sunday (actually, pretty much just looking forward to it being over, I still get nervous even though they are just kids)
  4. Being with family on Monday to celebrate loved ones who are no longer with us
  5. Getting through the coming 4 day work week
  6. Bear Lake with G&G Shaw next weekend
  7. LizBeth's bridal shower
  8. Meeting my beautiful niece for the first time (she finally got her Visa and is flying up from Ecuador on May 30th)
  9. CJ & LizBeth's wedding
  10. My whole immediate family being in town! I sure love having them stay with us even though eight people (and two dogs) in a three bedroom condo can be a little tricky!

2 comments:

Lana Black said...

awh I want to go to bear lake with you. You seem to have a bunch of fun things coming up. I hope that you enjoy yourself and your family.

sarah said...

I agree I wish I could go to Bear Lake too. I'm so glad you updated. I quit checking, sorry, so that's why I just now realized you had many new posts. Anyway, sounds like life is good and I can't believe that is Mitchell in your other post, he looks so grown up. I didn't recognize him. Enjoy all of you fun times.