6.19.2009

We LOVE Football Season

Kenton and I have both grown up HUGE football fans!
Both of our families had season tickets to the BYU games when we where younger and, since we have been married, we have kept that tradition alive!

We are both very excited for the upcoming season and were a little bummed that the season opener will be played so far away.
Well... all I can say is that we may just be the luckiest kids alive. We found out a few weeks ago that we will be traveling here

on Sept 5, 2009 to watch our Cougs win their opening game against OK!
(yes, I am aware that this is a long shot, but we can pray)


And... if that weren't enough, we will be sitting in one of the executive boxes!
(Kenton's dad has a client that owns a box and is letting his company use it)


Yay for football and wonderful relatives that take us along on amazing vacations!

Go Cougars!

3 comments:

sarah said...

Ok, I could be mistaken but is this stadium not in the most wonderful state of Texas? We have to make arrangements to see each other. Dallas is 6 hours away from me and I think 2 or 3 for Lana. Anyway, you shouldn't have posted if you didn't want us to find out. Surely you knew I would stalk you if your in my neck of the woods.

Amber Lynae said...

My hubby and his dad are going to be attending that game. I would love to go but hubby said it was too much to the whole family. I wish we lived closer. And I say keep up the prayers, because I really think it would be grand to watch the Coogs whip OK.

Rebecca Parker said...

how cool! we have only been to a couple away games for the huskies let alone the byu cougars...it's fun until in our case, they lost to Notre Dame:( but you are lucky to check 'em out there! what an exciting trip to look forward to! hopefully both of my college football teams will surprise us this season-nice that we can be optimistic in meantime!!