6.24.2009

I have the BEST Man

On Monday, Kenton made cheesy potatoes.
(funeral potatoes for those of you who know what that is)

We really didn't have all the ingredients but somehow he whipped them together and they were AMAZING!
(I know, I know, after my last post you are thinking, she definitely shouldn't be eating cheesy potatoes, BUT... moderation in all things, right?)

He really is the most wonderful husband!
He cooks for me all the time, takes the dog out at 3:00am every morning, ALWAYS does the laundry (I HATE laundry), works full time, goes to school, and pretty much does anything and everything I ask.
(I promise he is not a slave. I try to do things for him too.)
I love him more than anything!

How did I ever survive with out him? I don't know.

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Sweet post! I'm so glad-wow, it sounds like he does help out a lot. Way to go-I have a wonderful husband too and am so grateful. I need to get to know him and you both more. Maybe sometime we could get together. Have a good day.

Amber said...

How do I know you?!?!? You look so familiar! Do you know Trace or me? But I swear it's me because you look familiar. Did you used to live at the Avenues in Provo?

J. Miyoshi Zuehl said...

WHY is he taking the dog out at 3am?!! Holy crap! But I'm glad he takes care of you... lol. 3am? wow...