6.26.2009

Day Off

I have the BEST boss ever and yesterday he declaired today an office holiday! How wonderful.
Today I plan on:
  • Cleaning the kitchen (I mean really cleaning)
  • Doing all the laundry (so Kenton doesn't have to do it this weekend :) )
  • Cleaning all the bathrooms
  • Taking Rex on an extra long walk
  • Finishing a sewing project
  • Starting on my blog gifts
  • Straightening the extra bedrooms
  • Watering and taking care of my outdoor plants
  • Getting my oil changed
  • Running a few errands
and

Its date night, so we will finish the day:
  • Eating at Market Street Grill (Mr. Lobster here I come)
  • Going to see Transformers
  • And going to bed knowing that I will get to sleep in a little (sleep in for me is 7:30)
Oh how I love days off and weekends!

Happy Friday!

4 comments:

Kristen Miner said...

That oddly sounds very close to my day and night. Except the Market Street Grill thing. Jealous much. Some how having company makes me clean like mad. And apparently is it spring cleaning time but several months later.

Lana Black said...

Well I hope you have a great day off. Atleast you get date night. I wanted to go see Transformers on Wednesday when Phil was off but no babysitter :( so we stayed in like usual. Enjoy your date nights while you can it doesn't happen often when you start having kidos. :) Nor will you have a clean house :)Have a great day!

Lana Black said...

I hope you got everything on your list done with no problems :)

Mandy said...

Good for you! I need to do some deep cleaning too while Braden is at work.