5.07.2009

Update!

So... as I am sure you are aware, I have not been very good at this whole blogging thing. I promise we are still alive!

Now that work has slowed down A LOT after tax season, I have decided to try and be better. To catch you up a little (and to write everything down for my own remembrance) I am going to post a bit about the happenings of the last while.

Kenton and I are in living in Pleasant Grove, Utah. We bought a condo here almost a year ago and happily moved out of the Provo/Orem school crowd after I graduated from BYU in April of 2008. Kenton still has a while left of school but we are starting to see the end in sight. We are both working full time Monday through Friday. Kenton works as a software engineer in American Fork, where he has been for 5+ years now, and I am working as an Office Manager for a CPA office in Mapleton. Both of our jobs have been such a blessing in this terrible economic time and we are so very grateful for all of the people we work with.

We have really enjoyed living in Pleasant Grove. We are close to family (Kenton's parents are in American fork and his brother and sister-in-law live in Lindon) and have great neighbors and an awesome ward. A couple of weeks after moving into the new place, we were called as team teachers in the primary. We teach the CTR 8 and VAL 9 class and have loved getting to know the children.

My parents are still in Washington and my brother and his wife (and step son, William) are currently living with them up there. They were all in town this past week to celebrate my dads 80th birthday, and Mitchell and Nadia's sealing. It was wonderful to have them here and great to see family and old friends. Mitchell is hoping to move down next winter to start school at BYU.
(I will try to post pictures of the party later)

Rex, our dog, is doing well. He turned 1 year old on April 10th and is our little baby. He has such a cute little personality and is such a sweetheart to everyone. He has been a great little addition to our family. I know I talk about him like he is a child but until we have some real kids, thats what you get.

Well, for the one or two people that may read this, there is your update! I swear, I am going to try and be better!

1 comment:

Lana Black said...

Wow, it's great to hear that everything is going well. I hope that your family is doing well. Am glad that you go to see them. I know that you miss them. Am glad that you made a post it's always good to hear what is going on with you and Kenton in Utah. Take care.