5.15.2009

Bored

I am a little bored waiting around for this evening and saw this on a friends blog... so, I am going to do it. (Thanks Melanie)

1. Real name: Mika Eleanor McDaniel
2. Nickname: Mika Moo, Moo Face (I know, I know... I didnt realize until I was older that "Moo" can be a little unflattering but I dont think my mom and sister actually think I am a cow)
3. Status: Married, to the most amazing man!
4. Zodiac sign: Leo
5. Male or female: Female
6. Elementary: Riverton Elementary, Riverton, Utah
7. Middle School: Oquirrh Hills Middle School, Riverton, Utah
8. High School: Willapa Valley High School, Menlo, Wasington

9. College: Brigham Young University, Provo, Utah
10. Hair color: Boring Brown
11. Long or short: Medium, I cut off 8 inches about 2 months ago and can not wait for it to grow back
12. Loud or Quiet: lol... if you know me, I do not have to answer
13. Sweats or Jeans: Sweats
14. Phone or Camera: Phone
15. Health freak: Nope
16. Drink or Smoke: Nope
17. Do you have a crush on someone: Kenton Peter McDaniel
18. Eat or Drink: Eat
19. Piercings: Ears
20. Tattoos: Nope
21. Music: Everything
22. Comedies or Horror: Comedy of course
FIRSTS:
23. First piercing: 3 years old, ears
24. First best friend: My Mommy
25. First award: ??
26. First crush: Cody B (first grade)
27. First kiss: 14
28. First pet: so many... the first two that were actually mine mine... BJ (horse) and Baby (bird)
29. First big vacation: Disneyland (may not have been first but will always be my favorite)
30. First big birthday: They were all wonderful
31. First Car: Red Acura, Integra (I miss her)
32. First Favorite Song: Waterfalls, TLC
33. First phone: a brick, 9th grade
34. First Surgery: summer after senior year
35. First time on an Airplane: SLC to Florida, horrible flight
36. Phone Call: Now, talking to my mom
37. Instant Message: Earlier with Erin
38. Text Message: From Kenton yesterday
39. Song you listened to: PDA, John Legend
40. Late time you cried: Two days ago, it doesn't take much
CURRENTLY:
41. Getting on your nerves: Nothing, well, maybe one thing
42. TV: Nothing
43. Drinking: Water
44. Hair: Up, in a hurry this morning
45. Wearing: Capri's and a green t
46. Eating: Nothing
47. With: Rex
48. I'm about to: Get off the computer
49. Listening to: Pandora
50. Plans for today: Relax, its Friday
YOUR FUTURE:
51. Want kids: Yes
52. Want to get married: Already did and love it
53. Careers in mind: Mom
54. Place of Residency: Probably Utah
55. Car or Truck: Both
WHICH IS BETTER:
56. Shorter or taller: Taller
57. Romantic or spontaneous: Depends
58. Sensitive or loud: Sensitive
59. Serious relationship or casual dates: Serious relationship
60. Trouble maker or hesitant: In between
HAVE YOU EVER:
61. Bought a house: Yes
62. Lost glasses/contacts: Yep
63. Ran away from home: Nope
64. Hold a gun/knife for self defense: No
65. Killed somebody: No
66. Broken someones heart: Don't think so
67. Been arrested: Nope
68. Cried when someone died: Yes
69. Kissed a stranger: No
70. Had someone ask you out and you said no: Yes
71. Laughed until you cried: Yes, often, those are great times
72. Met someone who changed your life: Yes
73. Fallen in Love: Yes
74. Found out someone was talking about you: Yep
75. Been Cheated on: Yes
76. Cheated on anyone: No
77. Lost someone special: Yes
78. Broken a bone: Yes, wrist, first grade playing kissing tag
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
79. Yourself: Yes
80. Miracles: Yes
81. Love at first sight: Not really
82. Heaven: Yes
83. Santa Claus: Sure
84. Holding Hands on the first date: Depends
85. Kiss on the first date: Nope
RANDOMNESS:
86. Righty or Lefty: Righty
87. Last time you saw your Dad: 2 weeks ago, he was down for his 80th birthday
88. Do you like the snow: In the mountains
89. Whats your favorite season: Spring and Fall
90. Can you swim: Yep
91. Ridden a horse: Yes and miss it everyday, can't wait to have a horse again
92. Ridden a bike: Yes, need to get my tires pumped up and ready for this summer
93. Photogenic: Far from it
94. Have siblings: 1 younger brother, 5 half sisters (although they would probably never call me their sister)
95. Beach or Mountains: Both
96. Hot or Cold: Hot
ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
97. Is there one person you want to be with right now: Yes, Kenton
98. Are you seriously happy with where you are in life: Yes, I couldn't be happier!
99. Do you believe in God: Yes
100. Post as 100 truths and tag at least 5 people: I highly doubt 5 people will read this

3 comments:

BriAnna Jenkins said...

I really like your font you chose... I am glad it finally worked!!

Melanie said...

I love it Mika! I hope all is well in UT. It was so fun to see you the other day. Take Care!

Erin Masi said...

I made the blog! Hooray! Your blog is so cute!! I love it!